I Swing the Vorpal Spork of Irony like some Hyperborean Usurper through the Hordes of the Unwashed.



Friday, April 2, 2010

FLGS Closing


I suppose it's just a sad sign of the economic times, but the local gaming store is closing this month. Since my return to gaming 18 months ago it has been my hangout and refuge. The people I've met have there have become my good friends, and I've played games that I never would have been exposed to otherwise. Inside it geekly confines I have re-found my Dungeon Master MoJo and have been inspired to write this blog and an adventure setting. I have experienced many hours of 4th edition fun and frustration, and have eaten way too much Pizza. And after thirty years I've even learned to love painting Mini's. Mark and Jen, and even Robin...Thank You and Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. Please watch the language.