I Swing the Vorpal Spork of Irony like some Hyperborean Usurper through the Hordes of the Unwashed.



Friday, September 3, 2010

FunGeon Masters Guide

Since most of my Dark Sun Encounters players are noobs, combat can take a little longer than normal.  To keep the other players from getting bored I've been giving them fun tasks to complete.  For example, list 5 names for the Gith Spellcaster,  or list 5 Athas related insults.  The key here is to work them into the role-playing.  It's much more fun to fight something that you've named "Morkoni the Strange" than Gith #1.  I'm also working on some D&D Themed Mad Libs. I'll post those later.



1 comment:

  1. I want to see the Mad Libs! Are you going to post them to the blog?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. Please watch the language.