I Swing the Vorpal Spork of Irony like some Hyperborean Usurper through the Hordes of the Unwashed.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free RPG Day - 2nd Chance

If you're like me and wasn't within driving distance of a FLGS on Saturday you now have another chance to score some of the loot on PDF. If you have a facebook account search for and "Like" Free RPG Day. They have links to some of the booty that we missed out on.
I especially like the 1st Level Pathfinder module, very nice. Hopefully they'll link up to the Dark Sun Arena module. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Great find. Thanks tons for passing this on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The local game shop (The End Zone, in Clearfield Utah) in my area claimed ignorance of the event ... then that WOTC didn't send them anything. I'm quite sure that they are ebaying all that stuff off or something.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. Please watch the language.