I Swing the Vorpal Spork of Irony like some Hyperborean Usurper through the Hordes of the Unwashed.



Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gelatinous Cubed



I was bidding on a Gelatinous Cube mini on Ebay when a thought occured to me. Why not make my own. The duece you say. Actually it takes about 5 minutes, and the results are excellent. What you need:
Unflavored gelatin (Knox is the best)
Hot Water
Mold (Large Chessex dice cube for me)
Pam or Vegetable Oil
3 hours
Coat the inside of the mold with a tiny amount of Pam or vegetable oil.
Disovle 1 pack of gelatin in 1 cup of hot or boiling water.
Wisk until comepletely disolved.
Pour into mold with the unfortunate victim, or without.
Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Hint: you will need to gently or ungently shake the mold to get the cube out.
The cube will not last forever, and will need to be refrigerated while not in use.
Unflavored gelatin tastes like crap.

1 comment:

  1. You sir, get mad points for DIY minis. This is a hoot. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. Please watch the language.