I Swing the Vorpal Spork of Irony like some Hyperborean Usurper through the Hordes of the Unwashed.



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mosquitofolk : Aching for Blood by Zombie Sky Press

When I first downloaded this PDF I was slightly bemused. 
Three pages in I was nodding my head and grinning.  By the time I reached the end I was scheming about how I could drop my group into this buzzing buzz-saw.
This new product from Zombie Sky Press (love that name) is more than just a monster ecology, it also has some pretty kick-ass encounters and excellent M-folk lair map.  The nastiest of the M-folk was the Woundmage, seriously.  That even sounds nasty. 
I think I'm going to drop the Lair into my Pathfinder "Isle of Dread" redux.
Muwhahahaha......
Click over to their site to get more info.

1 comment:

Let me know what you think. Please watch the language.